Missing RNAV Procedure KCLM

I recently did a flight into KCLM using the G1000, and was told to expect the RNAV approach for Runway 27.

I know MSFS still indicates (RWY 8-26), but I see that the RNAV Approach Chart for both RWY 9 and RWY 27 appear in the chart data; however, when I click on PROC - Select Approach only the ILS and RNAV approaches for RWY 9 are selectable from the Navigraph Data.

Am I missing something, or doing something wrong? I am using the latest 1.4.2 update.

Hi,
I´m not sure - the RNAV27 is included but it could be, that the G1000 doesn´t show this procedure due the missing certification. The RNAV27 is a LP only procedure against the RNAV09 is a LPV LNAV/VNAV procedure. I have checked the MSFS data and the procedure is included but will not shown in the MSFS stock G1000 due (my personal assumption) the certification …

Sorry, that I can´t help here more.

Cheers,
Richard

Well, you are more informed than I am. I am just glad I wasn’t doing anything wrong. And thankfully it doesnt take much to manually enter in the waypoint and elevation data manually.

Thank you very much for looking into it, and the information.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.