Inop impossible

Depuis Simbrief, je n’arrive plus à charger la carte Navigrap ! pouvez vous m’aider ? J’ai un message en jaune Inop !

Please post in English.

Cheers
Ian

Since Simbrief, I can no longer load the Navigraph ma! can you help me ? I have a message in yellow Inop !

Hi…,

In Charts Settings make sure you have the latest Charts Version 8.34.0 :

This can be downloaded from Downloads.

Cheers
Ian

Thank you for your response by email, because on the forum, I have difficulty explaining myself. Yes I have the correct version, the problem only exists if I want to open Navigraph via SimBrief. For your information, if I open Navigraph from the normal link, it works, and it also works if I open Navigraph via the Fenix ​​A320 tablet!

Merci pour votre réponse par mail, car sur le forum, j’ai du mal à m’expliquer. Oui j’ai la bonne version, le probleme existe uniquement si je veux ouvrir Navigraph via SimBrief. Pour votre information, si j’ouvre Navigraph depuis le lien normal, ça fonctionne, et ça fonctionne également si j’ouvre Navigraph via la tablette du Fenix A320 !

Hi…,

As explained at Error importing from Simbrief to Navigraph , this is a known issue which we shall work on.

In the meantime you get the same result in Charts by Import Flight\Import from SimBrief.

Cheers
Ian

Confirmation: Charts by Import Flight\Import from SimBrief, = Inop Navigraph

To clarify can you do Charts\Flight\Import from SimBrief without error?

Cheers
Ian

I confirm that if I do Charts\Flight\Import from SimBrief, I get the error that appears!

Je confirme que si je fais Charts\Flight\Import from SimBrief, j'ai bien l'erreur qui apparait !

Hi…,

Please use image to upload the flight exported from SimBrief, so we can try loading it. Please also include the route text version, e.g. YMML DOSEL1 DOSEL RIVET RIVET3 YSSY.

Cheers
Ian

Hello, as you asked me I put in SimBrief the flight YMML DOSEL1 DOSEL RIVET RIVET3 YSSY. When I select: Open in graphics, I have the Inop page that appears?

Bonjour , comme vous me l’avez demandé j’ai mis dans SimBrief le vol YMML DOSEL1 DOSEL RIVET RIVET3 YSSY. Lorsque je sélectionne: Ouvrir dans les graphiques, j’ai la page Inop qui apparaît ?

Yes, I understand the Open in Charts is causing you a problem, and it is known.

Please Generate the YMML-YSSY flight plan in SimBrief, close SimBrief.
Now open Charts, unload flight (if any already loaded) , press Import flight, press Import from SimBrief, choose YMML to YSSY flight plan.

Does it load correctly?

Cheers
Ian

From Navigraph, I imported the YMML to YSSY flight, it works correctly.

Great, so you have a solution by starting the Charts app, and importing from SimBrief there.

As explained at Error importing from Simbrief to Navigraph and INOP after importing from SimBrief , we shall address this issue when we can.

Cheers
Ian