Incorrect flight distance when using procedures

Hello,

I have been using Navigraph for a little more than a month - I tried to search for other topics on this issue and came up empty. I noticed that when you plan a flight using procedures, sometimes the program gives you an incorrect flight distance.

So, for instance, I planned the following route (KFMN-KABQ):

… which gave me a distance of 129nm. However, when I loaded this into MSFS, it gave me more or less 210nm, which turned out to be the case as I actually flew the flight.

I noticed that if you simply input the waypoints directly into Charts, without using the procedures, then you do get the correct distance:

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong when planning flights with procedures?

Thanks in advance.

Hello! Sorry for necroing this very old topic.

To begin with, we’re sorry that you never received a reply! This is not intentional, your post slipped through unnoticed. Apologies for this.

Since this post was made, we have released a completely new version of Navigraph Charts - that unfortunately has the same issue! We do have this issue on our todo-list, however. You can stay up-to-date when something happens in the thread below:

I will close this thread now, but please know that we appreciate the feedback and should have responded to you sooner!

Kind Regards,
Malte