Inconsistency in the designation SSVV to SBJE

Hello, I subscribe to Navigraph products, first of all I would like to congratulate you for the excellent quality of what is offered.

Well, I would like to inform you that I found an inconsistency in a Brazilian aerodrome. The point is that with the current araic the airport of Jericoacoara, Brazil, is with the designation of SSVV.

The correct designation currently is SBJE. Would it be possible to increase the correction in the next Airac?

Here are the airport coordinates:

-21.29444, -56.11861

A big hug!

2 Likes

Hi…,

Welcome.

Our FMS Data and Charts databases show SBJE as COMANDANTE ARISTON PESSOA
CRUZ, Brazil at 02°54’24.0"S 040°21’29.0"W

I am unclear about your references to SSVV and 21.29444, -56.11861.

Cheers
Ian

Your coordinates are correct.

When entering SBJE, for example, in LevelUp’s 737, you do not find that airport in the base. I believe that SSVV would be the old designation of the aerodrome.

You understood?

| Ian Support Manager & Moderator
August 14 |

• | - |

Hi…,

Welcome.

Our FMS Data and Charts databases show SBJE as COMANDANTE ARISTON PESSOA
CRUZ, Brazil at 02°54’24.0"S 040°21’29.0"W

I am unclear about your references to SSVV and 21.29444, -56.11861.

Cheers
Ian

We shall investigate.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks

Enviado do Yahoo Mail no Android

There’s apparently no airport at 21°17’40"S - 056°07’07"W.
According to Brazil AIP:
Nearest is SSWT (Fazenda Vaticano, Nioaque) at 21°17’07"S - 056°07’13"W
SSVV is another one (Fazenda Garimpinho, Figueirao) quite far from this postion (18°43’09"S - 054°18’03"W)

Cheers
Hervé

Hi,
I´m not sure from where the SSVV ICAO code, but fact is not from us because we don´t have this ICAO code in our database, nor have any information about SSVV (not in the navdata, nor in the charts).
The SSVV ICAO code is a default airport in the X-Plane 11 scenery airport-file, which we doesn´t provide nor do we update this file.

Sorry, please report this to the X-Plane because this issue is a scenery issue in the X-Plane.
Thank you,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.