In game panel version issue

i seem to be having an issue with my in-game panel. navigraph hub is reporting v8.5 is installed and when i open the in-game panel it’s reporting v8.34. i went looking for some of the new features (like land mass depiction, etc) and couldn’t find them. assuming that’s related to the versioning issue.

i have uninstalled the in-game panel from the hub and reinstalled but i continue to run into the same problem. i have attached screenshots of various things that i think might help troubleshoot.

hub

Hello! Welcome back to our forum!

This is normal, albeit a bit unintuitive, unfortunately. The two versions that you are mentioning are for different things! I’ll try to clarify the difference:

• v8.5 - The toolbar panel itself, including simulator integrations. Updated through the Hub.

• v8.34.0 - The Charts interface (which you interact with). Updated automatically over-the-air.

The second version (Charts interface) should stay in sync with our desktop application as well as the web app (charts.navigraph.com). The panel itself (installed through the Hub) is very rarely updated.

Unfortunately, the solar terminator has not made it to the panel due to technical limitations. The panel runs a special version of Navigraph Charts which currently does not support this layer. We are still trying to find workarounds!

Land mass depictions should be in there though - and it looks like it is showing up in your last screenshot. Is there anything you are missing?

Let me know if something is still unclear; I will happily elaborate!

Kind Regards,
Malte

thank you - sorry for the confusion!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.