ILS not working for B738 ZIBO after updating FMS data

Hi!

So… I’ve recently bought Navigraph and I updated my FMS data. Everything works smoothly and nicely only except ILS. I am always been used to set ILS freq and crs to data I’ve found in AviTab but I’ve found that for LKPR ILS 06 there’s CRS 241 deg in AviTab and CRS 240 deg in FMC. So i’ve tried approach with both and non of them worked and I’ve never caught the GS but also the DME shown on PFD was just ‘—’.

I’ve tried updating ZIBO mod but it didn’t work so I’m writing this here so please… if there’s someone that experienced the same issue as I do… help.

Best regards,
k4p1

Hi…,

Welcome

LKPR ILS 06 has freq 111.15 crs 060. When you enter these into ZIBO Mod NAV

You have LOC and GS indications:

Cheers
Ian

Hi.

Sorry, I’ve messed up the runways in this post :smile: But as you showed on the picture of the PFD it always shows the DME “—”. I am always setting the FREQ and CRS with information from Avitab as you did but it just is not working. I don’t know what do do.

Your topic title is “ILS not working for B738 ZIBO after updating FMS data”

LSGG ILS 04 has freq 110.9 crs 044. When you enter these into ZIBO Mod NAV:

You have LOC and GS indications:

I don’t see the issue. The ILS is working for me. In any event this doesn’t seem to be a Navigraph Data issue.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.