How to use Using Navigraph charts while flying?

Hello, how can I access navigraph charts while flying ? Am using Xplane 11 . installed everything and also linked simlink inorder to use moving maps. I can be able to open navigraph but once i open my simulator , I cant be able to access navigraph charts while using simulator at the same time . Any help?

Hi…,

As I understand you have installed Simlink which provides Moving Map on Charts, but it isn’t showing the moving icon?

Please post a screenshot of Simlink Status and Simlink Mappings using

See also FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray and Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian . Thanks for your reply. Simlink is working fine and same as the moving maps but cant keep the window on the screen as am flying to monitor. More like a plugin lets say. Once the sim is open Navigrap charts is only in the background and cant be able to access it from the screen while flying at the same time. I have attached a screenshot on how i would like it to be but cant find a way to make it happen . Screenshot is from a youtube video.
IMG_1440

Hi…,

Windows has a facility for dragging your X-Plane to left side of monitor and Charts to right side and they should remain locked to those sides.

You can also Alt-Tab between open windows.

Also you can run Charts on an iPad or Android if you have one.

Cheers
Ian

cheers Ian . Thank you very much

You are welcome.

Happy flying

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.