How to export Flight Plan in the NEW navigraph charts?

How to export Flight Plan in the NEW navigraph charts? Compare to the old version their is an EXPORT function… on this new navigraph app I don’t see how to export the flight plan create to be use in MSFS or into SIMBRIEF.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please see the Export flight plan option on Flight:

Cheers
Ian

I don’t see that option both in my MAC and iPad (there is not Export flight plan button)

Hi…,

From your screenshot, what happens when you click on Export Flight Plan highlighted in red (It works on my MAC OS) :

Export is not currently provided on iPad as per https://forum.navigraph.com/t/it-is-not-possible-to-export-flight-plans-on-ipad/9680/2

However we shall consider adding it in a future update as per iOS iPad missing .PLN File Import and Export - #4 by stephen

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

my mistake in my Mac there is the export option but on my iPad it is missing

Because exporting the flight plan to a file on your iPad makes no sense. How are you going to use it then?

Regards,

Tim

I have a central server where i can access all my files in any machine… and it is MAPPED in my iPAD, iPhone, creating a flight plan using my iPad instead of my WINDOWS PC or MAC, the previous version of navigraph chart i was able to export my created flight plan in my iPad.

That’s a nice, albeit unusual, setup. And the simulator is able to automatically pick up flight plan files from the server too (no need to even do a local copy operation on the computer)?

I didn’t know that was ever a feature; are you sure?

Regards,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your quick response.

I’m confident that I was able to create it in my iPad previously, I seldom use my Mac on creating flight plan. I always use my iPad near my flighsim PC versus my MAC.

But no issue, if this is not available in iPad anymore. I don’t have a choice but to use my Mac for creating my flightplan and export it to my PC. (Is there a navigraph chart apps for WIndows 11? my MSFS2020 is running on my windows 11 PC)

We did not have export function in the native apps, but maybe you used the web app? I think also if you run the web app (https://charts.navigraph.com) in a tablet you should see the Export button.

We didn’t add it to the native app as we didn’t see this use case, but we’re planning on adding it as we now see these cases.

Yes there is a Mac app. See Navigraph

Stephen

WOW. That is great! That would be awesome, I can create flight plan on the go using my iPad even without the internet. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Hmm, no that won’t be possible I’m afraid. The app requires an active Internet connection to function.

ohh… my bad… yes you are correct it wont work offline :slight_smile: anyway thanks! if you can add the functionality of exporting the flight plan in iPad will be good enough. thanks for the clarification!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.