Charts and X-Plane on iPad

Is it possible to create a Chart on my iPad and upload it to use in X-Plane, also on my iPad?
How to do this if it’s possible?

Hello! Welcome to the Navigraph Forum!

No, you can not create your own, custom charts. Apologies for the inconvenience!

If you feel strongly about this, feel free to vote for this Wishlist topic:

Kind Regards,
Malte

I think I did not use the proper term.
What I meant to ask is how can I download/link a flight created in Navigraph (such as the one described in section 4.3 of the user manual) into X-Plane for iPad?
Thanks

Oh! Sorry, then I misunderstood you.

Unfortunately, I probably still have bad news. I don’t have the app myself, so I can only go on what I find online - and the official manual for the app only mentions the possibility of loading plans that have previously been saved by the simulator:

After creating a flight plan, you can save it to load later by pressing the Menu button while in the active flight plan screen. You can also reverse the order of waypoints or delete the entire plan from this menu. To load a saved plan, use the small knob to go to the second screen of the Flight Plan category. Any .fms file that has been saved in the app can be selected from this list.
X-Plane Mobile Manual | X-Plane

It does hint about a .fms file, which is what’s used in the desktop version of the simulator to load flightplans from files, but to my knowledge, there is no way to access such files in iPadOS without a jailbreak. The manual does not mention anything of the sort, and I can’t find anything else online that suggests that it is possible to load external files.

Sorry about this inconvenience!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Thanks for your quick reply.
I guess I will have to reproduce the flight plan I produced Navigraph directly into the X-Plane Mobile’s FMS
Thanks again

Unfortunately, it seems that way. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.