Have the ability for flight plans in Charts to export to multiple locations simultaneously

On the PC version of Charts, the export function remembers only one location to export a flight plan to. With MSFS each aircraft variant, ie PMDG 700, 800, 900 all have their own flightplan folders that are unique. Most of my flightplans can be used with any of those variants, but as it stands I have export to one folder and then copy the flight plan to each of the other folders of variants that contain compatible aircraft variants, which can be tedious, particularly how deeply buried the folders are for MSFS.

It would be great to have a feature to preselect a group of folder destinations and export a flight plan all at once to all of them, much as SIMBRIEF currently offers.

Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg, for the PMDG, I use the folder structure of the 700 and Symlink the 600 and 800 to that, it requires only one lot of data. It’s as if the config folders of the 700 have been mounted inside the config folders of the other two, uses less space. just do a search for Symlink Creator, it’s a GUI that uses mklink from Microsoft

Adrian

Adrian,
Thanks for the tip. Sounds like an easy solution. I will check it out.

Greg

If you need any help give me a shout,

Adrian