FSiPanel Airac cycle update

Hi Steve,
first of all, thanks for your patience and your help in this case. Much appreciated …

I have found the issue - it was in the manual installer, where a file was missing for the new FSiPanel version and therefore you have gotten the “out of date” message in the application. I have changed the file now on our server and it should be ok now. I have made some tests between manual installer and FMS Data Manager.

From now on, all should be ok … and yes, when you add a new addon → you must press the “scan” button in the FMS Data Manager, that the manager detects this new addon. The “autoscan” works only on the first startup, when you have a fresh FMS Data Manager installation without any mappings.
So, the “scan”-button was the right way …

The FMS Data Manager is only a temporary solution, till FSiPanel is added in the Navigraph Navdata Center, which should be used for all MSFS addons but here is holiday time too and the colleges needs a little bit outtime too, therefore this temporary solution with the FMS Data Manager and/or the manual installer from the webpage.

Sorry again for the confusion and sorry for the mistake, what I have made. From now on you can use the manual installer too.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for the reply Richard.

Getting all these add ons to talk to each other must be a real challenge, so there is bound to be settling in time involved.
Navigraph is a great resource and fully integrating it is worth a bit of effort.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Steve

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.