FSIA - Multiple outdated approaches in Data

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share documentation from my operator online.

But, I can attest that it matches Navigraphs own AIP in your Charts app, and a controller from that area has confirmed this (verbally) as well [that there should only be those 5 named approaches]

I mean here is a screenshot from the charts app, but obviously, I assume that you guys have access to that as well:

As to the date, that’s my mistake, I was hasty (since in my mind the exact date didn’t really matter) and only looked at ILS Y 31 (hence June). But the fact remains that those extra approaches should not exst in the current AIRAC, irrelevant whether that’s since June or since November.

In general, this seems to be a widespread issue (mismatch between AIP and FMS Data) with Jeppesen and/or Navigraph. I have witnessed this with multiple airports throughout the years. Just a few weeks/months ago I reported the same issue at LPMA (which you yourself confirmed Richard) as well as SKBO. There are other instances I’ve personally experienced over the years, but I’ve only recently started reporting them.