FMS installeren

Goededag.

Heb een AS_CRJ-PROF_V2400-vliegtuig gedownload, ik zag deze download op Lockheed Martin, in Prepar 3d v5.

Met de volgende typen: 550-700-900-1000.

Heb de nieuwste Simbrief, in combinatie met Navigraph Un Limited, voor een jaar.

In 2019 had ik ook Simbrief met appart Navigraph zonder kaarten.

In die tijd had je Navigraph manager je scande vliegtuigen met FMC en Little nav map, en daar download je ook de Airac. Dus heel gemakkelijk.

Nu heb je Simbrief Downloader daar moet je alles handmatig invullen. Ik zie Little Nav Map nergens?

Heb de Simbrief Downloader-tool al gelezen. Daar staat dat het mogelijk maakt om automatisch de FMS-routebestanden van Uw keuze te downloaden wanneer U een vluchtplan genereert op de Simbrief-website.

Mappen bewerken; Wanneer u een indeling voor de eerste keer activeert, probeert het programma de relevante add-on op uw computer te vinden. Als het wordt gevonden, wordt de downloaddirectory automatisch voor u ingevuld. (Dit gebeurt niet bij mij…) Als de add-on niet wordt gevonden of als u de downloaddirectory wilt wijzigen, klikt u op het Help-pictogram. Ik zie dit pictogram nergens? Het probleem is dat nadat ik het vliegtuig heb gestart met draaiende motoren, ik de Airac van 2019 in de FMC zie staan, dus niet de nieuwste Airac 2303.

Het is ook vreemd dat er gegevens in de vluchtinfo staat, bij Variant of casco, Aerosoft (MSFS) - Basic weight (credit: Awemeten).

Ik ga naar FMS-gegevens en vervolgens naar Veelgestelde vragen. Daar staat bij Faq, Faq - Navdata I AIRAC-updates installeren, als ik hierop druk, krijg ik het volgende te zien

Dan ga ik naar FMS-gegevens beheer of Handmatig installaties.

Als ik op FMS-gegevensbeheer of handmatige installaties druk, krijg ik dit bericht voor beide.

Hoe krijg ik de Airac-gegevens in mijn FMS?

Ga zoals U vraagt ga naar https://forum.navigraph.com

Geef aan FMS-gegevens. Druk op FAQ- Navadata AIRAC-updates installeren. Krijg ik weer FMS-gegevensbeheer of Handmatige installaties en druk ik daar op dan krijg ik voor beide te zien.

Kortom, het navigraph forum heeft helemaal geen zin!

Stuur foto’s om te laten zien wat ik heb gedaan en voltooid.

Vriendelijke groet Arie.

Hi Arie,
please in English … Thank you!

Cheers
Richard

Good day.

Downloaded an AS_CRJ-PROF_V2400 aircraft, I saw this download on Lockheed Martin, in Prepar 3d v5.

With the following types: 550-700-900-1000.

Have the latest Simbrief, in combination, with Navigraph Un limeted, for one year.

In 2019 I also had Simbrief with separate Navigraph without maps.

At that time you had Navigraph manager in it you scanned planes that had FMC and Little nav map, and you also download the Airac there. So very easy.

Now you have Simbrief Downloader there you have to fill everything in manually. I don’t see Little Nav Map anywhere?

Have read the Simbrief Downloader tool yet. There it says that it allows to automatically download the FMS route files of Your choice when You generate a flight plan on the Simbrief website.

edit directories ; When you activate a format for the first time, the program will try to find the relevant add-on on your computer. If it is found, the download directory will be automatically filled in for you. (This does not happen to me.) If the add-on is not found or if you want to change the download directory, click the Help icon. I don’t see this icon anywhere? The problem is that after I have started the plane with the engines running, I see the Airac of 2019 in the FMC, so not the latest Airac 2303.

It is also strange that there is data in the flight info at Variant or airframe, Aerosoft (MSFS) - Basic weight (credit: Awemeten). When I go to the Navigraph forum I don’t see a new topic.

I go to FMS data and then, to FAQ. If it says Faq – Navdata Install AIRAC updates if I press this I get the following If I press FMS data management or Manual installations, I get the message for both

How do I get the Airac data into my FMS?

In short, the navigraph Forum is of no use at all!

Kind regards Arie.

Hi Arie,
thank you for the translation but I’m not 100% sure, if I understand it correctly.

You speak from two different things:

1. The AIRAC updates which update your addons
  2. From SimBrief, which generate flightplans which can be loaded in the addons

For the AIRAC updates you need the FMS Data Manger (or when you use MSFS the Navigraph Navdata Center).

When you want to save a created flightplan from SimBrief, and you want to load this flightplan directly in the addon, you need the SimBrief-Downloader.

Two different things, so where do you need any help from us?

Cheers
Richard

Good day Richard.
Thank you kindly for the quick response.
Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.
You write, for the AIRAC you need FMS Data Manager.
Tried to download it several times but always got Simbrief downloader .
But now it worked and now my FMS says AIRAC 2303. Where AIRAC 2019 used to be.
This was the problem and now going to see if I can get any further.
Thank you very much for the help and patience.
Kind regards Ari.

Hi Ari,
thabk you very much for your kind feedback. Great, when all is up an running now and you’re avle to use the latest real-world data for your addons.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us/me again whenever you have a question. Service is our success :innocent::hugs:

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.