FMS Data Manager does no detect CRJ Aircraft addon in Community folder

My installation of MSFS2020 was configured with Packages/Community folder on a separate drive (D:)
Thus the Aerosoft CRJ folder is not in AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community
but is located on D: as follows:
D:\MSFS2020\MSFS2020 Packages\Community
which is allowed in MSFS installation.
Thus is it possible that the CRJ folder is not seen by FMS DAta Manager (or Navdata Center ??) and does not show up in the addons list, as it is the case for instance for SimToolkitPro ?

Hi,
as per description on our webpage, the FMS Data Manager is only for FS9, FSX, P3D and X-Plane addons/tools.

You must download and install the new Navigraph Navdata Center for MSFS Update and the AS CRJ update.

Hope that helps
Richard

Hi,
Yes, I should have only talked about Navdata Center as per the issue I described. But Navdata Center does not detect the CRJ folder anyway (only MSFS 2020 simulator base packages).
I have also tried the manual way, but the application as_crj_pro_2108.exe does not detect the addon CRJ professional as well.
Could the issue come from the installation configuration that I described above ? Could the tools suggest in addition to enter manually the path to where the addon is installed?
Thanks much for your valuable help.

Hi again

No, I have the same configuration - my community folder is on a second drive and it works as expected. Have you bought the CRJ via Marketplace in the sim or from any other webpage outside as setup?

Again, because you have referenced to your initial posting, the MSFS CRJ is ONLY available in the Navigraph Navdata Center, NOT in the FMS Data Manager as you has mentioned in your subject.

So, can you confirm, that you have installed the Navigraph Navdata Center (NNC) in the latest version (currently v1.0.0)? Which CRJ version do you have (in-game Marketplace or any other sim-stores from the web)?

Cheers,
Richard

PS: please can you upload your UserCfg.opt file, which is located on your system here: AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Hi,
Now works fine after I had installed NNC v1.0.0
Thanks for support.
JM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.