CRJ Navdata: Version in FMS Data Manager and Navigraph Navdata Center

I used to update CRJ Navdata in FMS Data Manager, but now that I can update it in Navigraph Navdata Center, I updated it.

After the update, the version on FMS Data Manager is 2103 rev1.

Is this no problem?
I’m worried because I’m not sure what the true version is currently installed.

Hi …,

Welcome.

The Aerosoft CRJ Professional for P3D is updated in the FMS Data Manager

The Aerosoft CRJ550-700 for MSFS is updated using the Navigraph Navdata Center

Please also see Difference between Aerosoft CRJ Professional and Digital Aviation / Aerosoft CRJ 700/900

Cheers
Ian

i purchased the CRJ some weeks ago but it doesnt appear in the NavData Center
Updated NavData Center this morning…
In-Game-Panel appears

Hi,
please confirm - you are using the latest version of the app (beta 24)? Also please confirm, you have not renamed/moved the aerosoft-crj folder in your community folder, nor do you use any AddonLinker? Correct?

Which sim version do you have?
Where have you bought the CRJ - via Marketplace or any Webstore?

Cheers,
Richard

i updated the navigraph beta this morning.(1.0.0-beta.24)
Purchased via ingame store and i have the steam premium deluxe version.
no changes of folder or names.

Thanks for the quick answer - ok, please can you look, if you found the aerosoft-crj folder inside your
Official\Steam folder? This folder should exist in your content-folder, somewhere on your system.

Thank you,
Richard

aerosoft-crj is in the correct folder, however, it doesn’t show up.

Perfect (or better not so perfect) - thanks - hmmm strange … let us check it please
Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Richard

I understood. Thank you.

Guys,
can you try this v2 version please - I guess, this fix your issue:

Thank you,
Richard

with v2 the CRJ appears
thanks

You´re welcome thanks for the feedback - I guess, we should release this version :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Richard

Can confirm, it shows up properly now. Thank you for your work.

No problem - we will release this temporary version in the next couple of hours - it will be beta 25 than … but there are no other changes, like the fix with the Steam-version.

Thanks for the hint all together
Richard

Hi Richard,

Is V25, aka V24v2, going to be officially released or are we going to have to download it from Dropbox?

Cheers

Paul

No Paul sorry, beta 25 is official released now … I will update the release notes. This version fixes the issue to identified the Steam location and the automatic detection of the MSFS AS CRJ.

Cheers
Richard

1 Like

Sorry Paul - please use still the Dropbox link from Markus - we can’ t move the new version at the moment to the download-location. So, please use the Dropbox link for now - sorry
Thank you,
Richard

Got it thanks Richard.

I had already downloaded it, but Windows was giving one of those “do you really want to run it” warnings, so i thought I’d check.

All up and running now.

Cheers

Paul

1 Like

Hi again Paul,
ok, beta 26 is uploaded now … Quit the Navigraph Navdata Center and re-start it again. You should get a notification directly in the app (during the startup) that a new version is available. Follow the update-process and after that you should be up2date :wink:

Thanks again for your help and your patience …
Richard

Thanks Richard and will do.

Paul