FMS Data Manager cant find MSFS

I am new to this and not sure if this is the right place.
The FMS data manger cannot find MSFS 2020. It does find Little Nav map & this reflects the latest ARINC Cycle OK.
I have tried all that i can find on the forum to fix this but nothing seems to work.
The FMS Manager & Little nav map are on different drives (C) &(E) Most of MSFS is on another HDD drive (F) So I am nor sure if it is a drive recognition problem but seeing it recognised Little nav map i don’t think so.
Basically how do I get the FMS nav data bse to be recognised by MSFS 2020? All help appreciated

Kev M

Hi Kev,

Welcome.

Please see FAQ - Navigraph MSFS Navdata Update Beta Installer

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian,
I wasn’t quite sure about using the beta version but will give it a go. Would I be correct in saying that there has been problems integrating the nav data base with fs 2020 in prev releases. It appears so on what I have read so far
Kev

Ian,
I followed the prompts and when it said download the beta installer here 21.4K i it downloaded 87M of Navagraph.exe.
I cannot find the small installer file
Kev

Ian,
All fixed now. I reinstalled Navigraph.exe & it now finds MSFS OK. Tnks fro yr help.
Kev

Hi Kev,

You are welcome.

Great to hear.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.