FlyByWire A320neo tablet Charts says I'm on Demo, but I have Ultimate subscription

I’m having a weird issue on my FlyByWire A320neo tablet. If I try to load a chart in it, it says I require the Ultimate subscription, and that I’m just running a Demo, even though I do have the Ultimate subscription.

I double checked to see if I was logged on the correct account on the Navigraph Charts software, and everything seems to be in order. Except that bug, that is.

I also tried reinstalling the aircraft, on different versions, but this problem persists both on Experimental and Development versions.

Any idea what might be wrong? Thanks for the attention.

On a side note, off topic, but probably relevant. For some reason I cannot Import Simbrief Data on the tablet. My flight plan is stuck on the last flight I had, and it won’t change no matter what I do.

Hi,
are you sure, that you logged in with your correct account? Because with this account (CmteClaus) you don’t have/had any subscription.

So please check your account again.

Cheers
Richard

(OP here)

Yes, I am sure I was on the correct account. I was logged on the correct account on the website, SimLink, Chart and the Navdata Center.

For some reason here on the forums it was logged on another account I tried to make when I didn’t remember my original account (this one) details.

Did you find a solution to your problem? I recently upgraded to an Ultimate Subscription but I’m unable to get charts in the current development version (127787b) of the FBW A32NX. I have always seen the Demo screen, but now that I have an Ultimate Subscription, I still can’t get the feature to work.

What is required to get this feature to work? I’ve scanned the QR code and I also have Navigraph Charts running and logged in.

I recently upgraded to an Ultimate Subscription but I’m unable to get charts in the current development version (127787b) of the FBW A32NX. I have always seen the Demo screen.

What is required to get this feature to work? I do not see the QR code and I also have Navigraph Charts running and logged in.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please try with the current development version of the FBW A32NX which I believe is 4c934c8.

If still an issue please post screenshots using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian.

Here is the HC of tablet and into the game One is workng, the other not.

Best regards,

Any help; please Ian?

I follow your instructions, but the same. Look the picture DEMO…

Thanks

Hi Julio,

You have two accounts. Make sure you are logging in with the account which has your subscription. I suggest you delete the other account to avoid confusion.

Also make sure you are using the latest FBW development version c79a547.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian.

I can’t understand you. I´ve a subscription as Julio Estefania Estefania. BrightCandy386 is the name that MSFS2020 has given me. I never use it. My subscription to NAVIGRAPH and to Flight Simulator 2020 was as Julio Estefania Estefania no BrightCandy. I do not understand the situation. But if you could answer me the problem of DEMO in your program it would be very appreciated. The time of my 1st month is going out… Thanks

I´ve only one subscription to Navigraph and is with Julio Estefania…

Sincerely

A little help for you. When I use the two free DEMO airports as NZWN the maps are OK. With any other airport not. Please help me. Thanks

Hi Julio,

I have sent you a PM.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Team,

This was a case of multiple accounts - now resolved.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.