Flight plan not copying to MSFS

Simbrief was saving my flights just fine yesterday but today when I generated a flight plan from YBTL to YBCS it didn’t copy it to MSFS. I clicked on LOAD/SAVE - LOAD FROM THIS PC IN MSFS and all my flights from before today were there. I tried generating the flight several times, it is sending it to my cdu but not MSFS. I checked the location of my flight plans in MSFS and it was here: C:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState].
I made sure that was correct in the Simbrief Downloader - FS2020. I don’t know why its not working today. The only thing I changed today was update to the latest airac cycle.

Tengo el mismo problema. Generé un plan de vuelo en Simbrief pero no lo copia en MSFS. Mi plan de vuelo según Simbrief Downloader era : D:\users\myname\FS2020plans. Aunque no sé si el correcto es: C:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\Programs\SimBrief Downloader.

Tengo el mismo problema. Generé un plan de vuelo en Simbrief pero no lo copia en MSFS. Mi plan de vuelo según Simbrief Downloader era: D:\users\myname\Documents\FS2020plans. Aunque no sé si el correcto es: C:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\Programs\SimBrief Downloader.