Which one the right one to export the flight plan

1. can anyone tell me which one to use from SimBrief, I install MSFS to F drive which is not default, and when I export the flight plan from simbrief I see from simbrief downloader it detect the default path of MSFS that under the (c:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work\Flightplans\

2. [3:11 PM]

I also add this path f:\Msfs2020\Community\pmdg-aircraft-737\Config\Flightplans, so my question is which one the correct one, because I only want to use one of them?

Hi,

I think C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work\Flightplans\ would be the correct path.

Best regards,

Thank you for your reply

Hello. I have a similar question, but differs in the fact that I don’t have a “Flightplans” or a “WX” folder after …\ pmdg-aircraft-736 \ work \ on my C: drive. Now I do have those folders in the Community\ pmdg-aircraft-736\ config folder on the drive where msfs 2020 is installed. So my question is: Do I tell simdown loader to put them in the Community folders, or do I manually create a “flightplans” and “wx” folder on the C: drive after " \work\ " and change the path in the downloader?

Hello RJAY64,

in simbrief downloader I do like this

C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work\WX

Please see SimBrief’s reply above and mine at PMDG 737 Series.

Cheers
Ian

Thank you Ian, just a short question, I miss an option to reverse the flight plan on Simbrief, for example EHAM to LSZH to LSZH to EHAM.

So I should create them then since those folders don’t exists on the C:\Users…path that you show?

I don’t know why they don’t exist already, but try it .

Cheers
Ian

Update: I manually created both a flightplans and wx folder on my C:\Users\XXXX\AppData.…I went back into the downloader and clicked “activate this format” for the PMDG aircraft and this time it successfully detected the new folders and downloaded the fltpln and the wx. So I will go into the flight sim later today and see if the FMS will load it. I don’t know why those folders are present in the community config folder for the aircraft, but maybe it works either way. Thanks Ian