Flight level displayed in Chart

Continuing the discussion from Information about flight levels in route:
I’m new to navigraph and have a simple question: When having planned my fight with navigraph, I cannot see the filght levels displayed at the approach waypoint along my route (e.g. at NUGRA, TOBID, SOPIT). Is there a way to show them?
I’ve seen flight levels displayed in a tutorial (Update 03/2022: Flugplanung mit Simbrief) earlier.

P.S. The flight levels marked areas in the following screenshot of the tutorial mentioned above is what I would like to see in my flight plan:

Hello,

The bottom picture has the STAR overlayed on the charts. The top top picture which I assumed you took does not have the chart overlayed.

To overlay a chart all you need to do is push this button the one boxed in red and has a arrow pointed to it

2 Likes

Hello Tyler99,

thank you for your quick answer plus the explanatory picture. I wouldn’t have figured it out by myself.
Indeed, I used the top picture for the STAR an could also display it in overlay mode but the flight levels aren’t shown there. Especially when planning the descent phase, displayed flight levels are usefull to hit the appropriate corridor for the ILS approach.
Using the bottom picture now works fine, since the flight levels are displayed. Thanks again for the helpful picture and have a nice sunday!
Theo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.