Flight plan elevation profile

Hi, is there the possibility to have the flight plan elevation profile on navigraph map?

If it is not already available, please put your efforts to improve this function in your flight map tool.
Thanks.

bye CNC

1 Like

Hi,

A vertical profile view is indeed planned for a later release.

Kind regards,

Stephen

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. It’s very useful for VFR and to plan the TOD of the flight.
Hoping to see this new function as soon as possible.
Bye CNC

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Navigraph team,

Is there an update (approx.) on when Flight Plans will be able to show elevation profiles for planned routes?

There was an answer that it was planned (from Fourm post in Dec 2022), but nothing since.

Just would like to know if it is still planned (and if possible but fully understand that things change) of perhaps which quarter it might be planned for.

Thanks again for the great work and products.

Regards

Paul

Hi,

It is still one of the upcoming planned features. We have not started on it yet but will soon. I cannot say anything about the timeline at this point.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Hello Stephen, Sorry to ask again, but is there any update? I am happy with a ‘next year’ or something like that or ‘no’ we will not be implementing such a feature. It is such a helpful feature that I am still surprised that weather, etc… was seen as a more important feature ;-). Otherwise, could you tell me how I would be able to ‘sort of’ see such some sort of similar information currently in Navaigraph?
Thank you again for an otherwise great product…

Regards

Paul

Hi! Please add your vote to this existing wishlist topic:

We’d like to do it and it is still in our plans for upcoming features, but other things have higher priority right now. We use the wishlist section to gauge user interest using votes, so the more votes this topic gets the higher up in our priority it is likely to be!

Kind Regards,
Malte

1 Like