FenixSIm not oppening charts after updating airac on 23/02

Hi guys, I use to open charts on my FenixSim tablet, from today 23/02/2023, I am not being able to open it inside the airplane tablet, but i can load the route, when selecting the airport to select charts, nothing happens, also if i try to select another airport like (LPPT), it says that it doesn’t exist on database.

Hi,

Could you try it again now please?

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I hope you are well,

I have just tried once again, It’s still not working, perhaps, i will try to fully reinstall Fenix, that might be the issue.

I will get back to you once done.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Regards,

Hugo

Hi,

Otherwise just restarting the sim could be a good initial test.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi again Stephen,

I have tried multiple tests already,

So: Fully reinstall of the airplane it’s not fixing the issue;
Restarting the Sim not fixing the issue;
Re-linking the navigraph account is not fixing the issue.

Might be something else,

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Hugo

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the feedback and sorry for this inconvenience.

We have reached out to the Fenix developers to try to find a solution together, but in the meantime, we have made yet another attempt to fix this ourselves - can you please try yet again?

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte,

I have tried once again, nothing really changed, the issue is still going on.

Thank you,

Kind regards,
Hugo

Good day Stephen,

I am having the same issue as Hugo, and many other people in the Fenix community are having it too.
I will send you a video so that you can see how is this problem affecting us.
Yesterday Charts did only work on in-game EFB, and today they are not even working on it.

Thanks for your help!
Alex

I guess the problem is fixed! Thank you for the support guys! :slight_smile:

Regards,

Hugo

1 Like

I’m happy to hear it! We have not made further changes, so I guess we just had to wait a bit…

We’ll keep this topic open so that others can chime in and confirm (or deny) the success as well, but thanks for getting back to us!

Good day!
In my case, It has not been fixed. Now there only work some charts ingame, but when using an External device I cannot click to see any chart.
Thanks

“Airport not found” But It is correct and working on navigraph app

I’ve been playing all afternoon with the new database and I still can’t access the arrival charts from within the Fenix EBF Navigraph Tab. Departure Charts seem to work as well as showing the Route. I had similar issues in the stand alone app earlier but these seem to have been resolved. I have not restarted my computer so far but I’ve restarted MSFS after every flight today. I’m in the virtual air right now with this issue :confused:

1 Like

I still can‘t open any of the charts on the EFB of the Fenix a320.

Hi,

We are investigating this again. We’ve reached out to the Fenix devs for some more data.

Kind regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Thanks! Good luck! Hope you find the problem.

Aha now I’ve tried with a short name Airport as destination (EDLW Dortmund) and here I can click on the Arrival tab. I will record a short video and also report it to Fenix?

Here is the link to the short youtube video demonstrating the issue. Maybe you can forward it more effectively to the Fenix engineers. Fenix - Navigraph Issues

Steps to reproduce are:

Plan a flight in Simbrief from LEBL - EDMD.
Generate the flight.
Go to MSFS, get the Fenix A320 somewhere on Dep. Airport
Open the EFB → Navigraph App
Import flight from Simbrief
Attempt to click on Arrival Airport Charts
=> They don’t open while the other tabs/buttons work

Then edit the flight in Simbrief
Select a destination Airport with a shorter name like EDLW (Dormund)
Go back to MSFS re-import the flight
Now clicking on arrival airport charts works.

(I coulnd’t add more than 3 replies to this thread) @stephen

1 Like

Please upload the recording here too!

Stephen

Hi, I recently updated the airacs and now on the fenix efb I can regularly open start, route, alternate, but the finish doesn’t open.
Specifically I’m doing a LIPX-LIBD flight.

Same issue here, DEP and ARR tabs not working, ROUTE, ALTN and ADD ALTN works fine. Tried clean Fenix install, sim restart and it doesn’t work.

Tested with a Simbrief created plan (EGCC-LEBL, LEAP as alternate).