Feature suggestion: Setting to disable detail popup window when selecting things by accident

Hi there,

I love Navigraph charts, but there’s one thing that annoys the hell out of me on almost every flight - when zooming / panning the map, I frequently happen to click inadvertently on something on the map which causes that detail window to pop up (most notably airspaces and airway segments are really easy to get selected that way)…

Would it be possible to add a setting to disable the selection of objects, maybe a toggle somewhere easily accessible? Or if that isn’t possible, at least allow closing the window by clicking on the same spot again, instead of having to move the mouse to the X on the popup window every time.

Thanks!
Dirk

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for the suggestion. Please hold this over until we release the new version of Charts with a new user interface and currently underdevelopment.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian! Looking forward to this and I’ll come back with this suggestion if the behavior is still similar :upside_down_face:

Any timeline on the new Charts version (like weeks, months, a year) ?

Thanks!
Dirk

Hi Dirk,

Please see VFR Charts - #60 by stephen

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian, that sounds promising!
Will we be able to sign up for beta testing once the time comes (I assume there are no details on that yet)?

Dirk