EGPH ILS24 transition not lining up

Not sure if this is a Navigraph issue, an aiport issue or an MSFS issue, I’m using EGPH from Pyreguee but tried the same approach twice now coming into intercept ILS 24 but still on Rnav so the plan is still tracking the STAR as I wanted to switch to Nav once lined up.

The plan starts to make its turn towards 240 and as you can see from the overlay it should go

D283L > D259L > FI24

But after D283L it suddenly starts banking harder and the plan ends up where I drew the red arrow, did the same approach twice and on each occasion it turns too soon perfectly heading 240 but it’s doing so below the proper radial, this is in the Justflight BAE 146 and using the Airac just upgraded this morning but was happening yesterday as well on the previous airac, I was hoping this one would fix it but still behaving the same.

Hi,
I have changed the subject of your topic, because its a approach transition and not a STAR. Hope its ok for you - I will not be wisecracking, sorry.

To your issue:
Let me check it … Do you have tested this approach with another a/c too? Or without the 3rd party scenery and the Bae?

I ask because then we know what we can exclude or include in our analysis.

Cheers
Richard

No worries, I haven’t yet no. I’ll try another aircraft when time permits and report back.

Ok did another flight with the Kodiak EGPH-EGPH with the same routing had no issues, so did a flight EGPH-EGPH with the 146, same behaviour again and then I noticed the following on the FMC, it has a waypoint of I268, I have no idea where that is coming from as it’s not the the flightplan’s route. I removed that I268 waypoint and also CI24 so it goes D259L > FI24 and that lined things up correctly.
So yes I found a solution/workaround but as to the cause of where this waypoint originates from, maybe you can shed some light on that?

Changed to:

Hi,
I have tried to analyze this procedure and it looks like, this “additional” waypoint comes from Justflight. I have checked the data and we don´t have this waypoint in our database nor on this procedure. My assumption is, that Justflight add this waypoint automatically - I have checked similar procedures and in every case, they add such a waypoint.

I would suggest to report this to Justflight, I can´t see any issue in the navdata. Your screenshots and explanation was very helpful in this case. Thank you very much and please report this to Justflight.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.