Awy/wpt/mismatch on all my flight plan

IT’S THE 3RD TIME I CREATE A TOPIC BECAUSE WHEN I ASK FOR HELP, THEY ANSWERS TO ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY PROBLEMS.
So, idk why but when i enter the route from LFBO to LFPG, everytimes i have a problem with the KEPER9E OR KEPER9W OR KEPER9X STAR. I can’t understand why. My airac it’s the 2304 REV1 and Navigraph is updated.

Hi,
which issue do you have exactly and where?

I have looked into your previous postings and all were not reproduce able what I have seen (possible I have overseen some). What I have read now is, that you wrote your AIRAC is up2date … sorry, but that´s not correct - the current revision is 3 … so as a first step, please update your AIRAC 2304 cycle to the lastest revision.

After that, please explain in more or less detail what issue you have, where with which aircraft … possible with some screenshots, … more is better then less for us to identify the issue, and/or at least to re-produce it.

Thank you very much,
Richard

Hi. I didn’t see that it was the rev3. I’ve updated it. Here is the flight plan

Go to page 4 and 5, it’s the full route. It’s with the KEPER9X.

As I wrote before, more details are more helpful and will reduce the questions - as a 90kB SimBrief document. For the next time exact route is enough … but anyways.

Which aircraft do you use? In which version?

Cheers,
Richard

Yes sorry my bad.
I am using the A320 by FLBW the version is the 0.9.1. I didn’t enter the route in other aircrafts like the Heavy Division 787 or The 777 so i dont know if it’s work or not

Hi again,
it seems it’s a MSFS issue rather a navdata issue. I have checked all waypoints on the airways and they are all looking good.

There are a lot of known issue in the MSFS airway system (also without our data installed = with the stock data). This is sadly a limitation, therefore it is more recommend to load a flightplan instead of inserting in manually (specially with airways).

In this case, please report it to ASOBO/MS - its an MSFS issue. The data are correct so far. Sorry.

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.