EGKK to GCLP & RETURN MISSING DATA AIRAC 2213

Greetings Ian, and continued thanks for your help for us simmers.

Completed a ‘real’ flight from EGKK to GCLP and back just a few of days ago and returned with ACARS route readouts from both flights (courtesy of the BAW Flight Crew) and I’ve now flown both sectors in my FF A320 Ultimate XP11 with the current AIRAC 2213. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the current AIRAC loaded on the EGKK to GCLP route but I noted several waypoints missing from AIRAC 2212. Obviously, they may have been added to 2213.

The outbound SID from KK 26L was NOVMI1X via MID to NOVMA, NIBDA HAZEL SAM IBNID MARUK LORKU LOTEE PINEK BEXAL SAMAR, then via SAMAR5C (ISORU TODKO GDV GDV9 LPC) for GCLP ILS Rwy 03L.

When I flew return leg in XP11 using AIRAC 2213, I found that there was the BIMBA 7A SID missing from the FMC SID database from GCLP and also the VASU 1G STAR into EGKK for 26L. En-route there were several waypoints missing, Here is the complete list from the ACARS printout of the route we were planned for in front of me.

The route from GCLP was BIMBA 7A to BIMBO, NASAS LAMDI AGADO KORUL FEJAC JSY REVTU ODREP GOKTU VASUX DISVO TELTU HOLLY WILLO 22MID MAY. Some of these enroute waypoints were missing as well as the SID & STAR.

Could you please check all these issues.

In addition, I’ve saved both the routes from SIMBRIEF into the CORTE.INI file but they won’t load into the FMC at the Co Route option e.g. LGWLPA01 or LPALGW01, and it says that they aren’t in the database. When looking at the corte.ini files with Notepad, I can see that they’re there but they won’t load. What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

TERRY GALE

Hi Terry,

For GDLP to EGKK,

I programmed in the route you gave into FFA320 with AIRAC 2213:
BIMBA 7A to BIMBO, NASAS LAMDI AGADO KORUL FEJAC JSY REVTU ODREP GOKTU VASUX DISVO TELTU HOLLY WILLO 22MID MAY

All seemed OK with exception of MID/11 instead of 22MID ? Not sure of the significance.

Tried loading LPAGW01 via CO Route, and also got Not in Database error. Would need to investigate FFA320 on that one?

Cheers
Ian

Thanks, I’ll try that again. When selecting the SID I only got offered a BIMBO 5A with no intermediate points. Strange? Again, when trying to select the STAR I didn’t get offered the VASU route. I’ll reload the Nav1 & 2 files and see if that works. Regards TG

Sorry, that should have read BIMBA! TG

There is no BIMBO5A existing in our data, we have only a BIMBO7A or 4B departure out of GCLP but no other one to BIMBO.

So, it looks like - you have still an issue with the cycle because I´m pretty sure, that you use an outdated cycle. Can you confirm, that the FFA320 shows the currect AIRAC cycle on the FMS ident page (please post a screenshot of this page)?

Cheers,
Richard

Greetings Richard,

I’ve just taken three screen shots and can confirm that I’ve checked the AIRAC cycle is correct every time. The files in the FF320 *.dat file are also showing the correct AIRAC number (2213)

The SID from 03L/R on the FMC is showing only the BIMBO 5A as you can see, and the VASU STAR for KK ILS26L is not offered or listed; the SID charts on the website show they are the BIMBO 7A.

Can you please check that the BIMBO SID in the file is correctly numbered? I used to be able to check things like this, but currently don’t now how to open the NAV files to check the data. What app can you use to open these files?

I know that we only have a few more days of 2213, but perhaps you’d like to sort this out and not have it continued into 2301.

Many thanks Richard,

Regards, thanks and best wishes from,

TG

Hi Terry,
please can you take a screenshot from the FMS ident page because only on the ident page, you see which AIRAC you use.

Thank you
Richard

Richard,

I’ve managed to solve the problem by deleting everything in the FF320U data folder and reinstalling.

You’ll be glad to know that everything is working fine now, with SIDs, STARs and waypoints as they should be. Take a rest now please, :grinning:

TG

Thanks Terry, glad it is solved now … good job :+1:

Have a nice sunday and thanks again for your kind wishes …

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.