Data Manager - Addons List (?)

Hi,
I have been a subscriber to Navigraph for a few months now. The Data Manager is giving me a list of addons, as follows: (1) X-Plane (11.50+) and (2) Active Sky XP. Am I supposed to also see more addons, for X-Plane 11, specifically for their “FMS” and for their “G450”, or are those already updated as part of the X-Plane 11 (11.50+) update, under Custom Data? My subscription is for the ‘Ultimate Monthly package’. I just saw a YouTube video where a user created 2 subfolders in X-plane 11, one for the FMS and on for the G450, in addition to the general subfolder for the Custom Data. Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi…,

Welcome.

The FMS Data Manager lists:

X-Plane 11 (11.50+) for X-Plane default aircraft including B737-800, Zibo 737, X-Plane X430/530
These install into …your X-PLANE 11\Custom Data folder.

X-Plane FF757/767/777, X-Crafts Embraer E-175, Aerobask SkyView, JRollon Planes CRJ200, JARDesign A320/A330, ToLiss A319 (XP10), STMA Aircraft, Magknight 787AE
These install into …your X-PLANE 11\Custom Data\GNS430

and

Other X-Plane addon aircraft such as FlightFactor A320Ultimte, IXEG 737 Classic… etc

I am not aware of an X-Plane 11 G450 addon.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for your response!

I want to join the Beta testing for Navigraph NavData for MSFS2020. I have been testing navdata for both X-Plane 11 and MSFS2020 for months now, albeit unofficially, to compare the same nav plans in the two platforms and amongst different aircraft (both Garmin GPS systems and FMS systems) and identify what works and what does not. I have been testing both platforms for hundreds and hundreds of hours, now and am interested in providing support for this great initiative. Do I need to notify NaviGraph of my interest? I know there’s a dedicated section within the forum for that (and I will start reading the material and install the client software app) but I also wanted to ask.

Keep up the great work, guys! :smiley: