CTD at LOWW

Hey there,

I am referring to this Post: LOWW ILS11 (MSFS crashes around WW652) - #11 by WebTom74

It seems I am having the same issue, but it is not fixed for me. The Sim is crashing every flight to LOWW in the area of my TOD what is close to BALAD. Besides the Navdata folders the CRJ is in the community folder. However, the CTD seems to be connected with the flightplan/data.

I was able to screenshot:

Flightplan is:
EDDM/26R VAVO4N VAVOR M867 RADIZ DCT BARUG DCT LOWW/BAL5L.I16

Any Ideas? Never had any CTD in the Sim before.
Gabriel

Hello,

When I posted the issue it was related to a Navigraph cycle. Navigraph did fix this at that time and everything worked fine … for a while :slightly_smiling_face:
Recently (few month ago) even after SU11 I had several crashes also (various planes, various approches, sometimes at cruise) … since I fly the PMDG DC-6 a lot … somewhere in their latest forums I found that apperently the WT GNS 430/530 mod which gets installed automatically by MSFS since SU11 was the culprit. I removed the WT GNS 430/530 from the Content Manager for now since I’m not really using this … since then I haven’t had a CTD … I don’t want to blame WT 430/530 … but this is appaerently is working for me for now. Give it a try I don’t have better ideas for now.
BTW … I love the CRJ also :sunglasses:

Let me know if it helps … if I have time I’ll try the CRJ with your route (with WT GNS 430/530 unisnstalled) … but I can’t promise when :slightly_smiling_face:

Take care,
Zoli