Citation X - OKKK not in database msg MCDU

Raising this issue once again. I now have the same error in the Citation X
This shows in the scratch pad in the MCDU when I enter OKKK “Not in Database” When I enter OKBK it will show up but with an error again in the scratch pad about waypoint TABTO not found.
I checked the dataset for the latest Navigraph FMS data and BOTH OKBK and OKKK are showing so there is obviously an error happening.
OKBK was withdrawn when OKKK came live earlier this year so not sure why it is still there.
Regards
Robert

Hi Robert,
which sim and which Citation X do you exactly use? I have checked the source database and we have OKKK included with all runways and terminal procedures …

So the question is sim and Citation, that I can look into the specific dataset.

Thank you
Richard

Hi Richard and thanks for the quick response.

I am using XP12 latest release version (admittedly for the time being on an M1 Macbook Pro while working in Kuwait) and I am using the XP12 default Citation X.

As I said yesterday both OKBK and OKKK appear in the Navigraph FMS files on my machine OKBK.dat and OKKK.dat in the CIFP folder under Custom Data.

I will also run this on my windows machine when I get home in a couple of weeks to see if the same issue exists.

Thanks again for the assistance.

Best regards

Robert

Hi Robert,
thank you very much for the details. It seems that the issue is more an outdated XP12 icao code. The airport icao codes are part of the XP scenery and therefore I guess XP uses the old code and you can’t use the new one, which we provide with our database, sorry.

But you can report this directly to X-Plane via the gateway here - this is special for reports of such issues.

Sorry again, but in this case we can’t help …
Let us know, when we can do more for you please

Cheers
Richard

Thanks Richard. Ive added a comment to an open ticket on this to try to get some action.

Regards

Robert

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.