Can't use planned flight in MSFS

Pourquoi je n’arrive pas à utiliser un vol planifié avec Naiigraph directement dans MSFS?

Why can’t I use a planned flight with Navigraph directly in MSFS

Hello! Welcome to our forum! Please stick to English only.

Please clarify what you mean by your question. What is stopping you from doing so?
There are a couple of different ways to import a flight into MSFS. In addition to supporting the only official way of doing so (PLN files), we also have at least 2 more options depending on the aircraft.

Please let me know what you have tried and with what aircraft, and I will do my best to help you!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Je vous explique en français, je suis du Canada (Québec) et je fais traduire par Windows Copilot
Je lis ceci dans la page WEB MSFS Addons “You Can Now Export a Navigraph Flight Plan Directly to Your Aircraft in MSFS”.
Je planifie un vol avec Navigraph charts et pour pouvoir l’utiliser dans MSFS je dois l’exporter sur mon bureau (ou ailleurs sur mon ordinateur ou le cloud) et le télécharger avec mon MSFS. Ne lisant la page WEB MSFS addons, je croyais ne pas avoir à exporter mon vol formal .pln. J’utilise un Cessna Citation CJ4

I explain to you in French, I am from Canada (Quebec) and I have it translated by Windows CoPilot . I read this on the MSFS Addons WEB page “You Can Now Export a Navigraph Flight Plan Directly to Your Aircraft in MSFS”. I plan a flight with Navigraph charts and to be able to use it in MSFS I have to export it to my desktop (or elsewhere on my computer or the cloud) and download it with my MSFS. Reading the MSFS addons WEB page, I thought I didn’t have to export my formal .pln flight. I use a Cessna Citation CJ4

Oups Sorry for the French part of my message. Last time.

Thanks for the clarification!

Yes, you can export your flight directly to the CJ4 using the in-game panel for MSFS. Note that this does not apply to the desktop application, only the in-game panel which can be installed through Navigraph Hub.

You can see the panel in use in this video that we recently uploaded to our YouTube channel:

Once you have installed the panel, you need to:

1. Create a new flight (or load an existing one)
  2. Switch to the “Export” tab
  3. Press the “Load as active flightplan” export option

This will load your flight into the CJ4 avioincs, without having to use a PLN file.

Note:
You can create a flight in the desktop app, and then open the in-game panel. The flight that you created in the desktop application should now show up in your flights list ready to be loaded and exported to the simulator.

Kind Regards,
Malte