Auto generated altitudes

Hello,

Hope this is the correct category. I have a question regarding importing a FPL. When I am importing a FPL and it is complete, the altitudes are already at every waypoint. I am looking to know how to turn this off so I can manually set the altitudes. In the meantime, I will continue searching here on the forum for more information.

TIA!

Which simulator and aircraft are you loading the flight plan in?

Regards,

Tim

Something is wrong with simlink generated flight plans integrating with MSFS 2020 in the altitude category. ATC will not clear to final altitudes and most often limits climbs to 15000 to 18000. The flight plan for KMMU to KMEM has initial altitude of 43000. If I generate the flt plan in world view MSFS, ATC operates properly and climbs normally to final cruise altitude. I am using the Cessna Longitude but the same issue happens with FBW A320 so I am guessing it is a general issue among all aircraft. This just starting doing this recently when I got a new computer and did a from scratch load of MSFS and all the Navigraph modules. Thoughts??

Thank you for the response. I’m using Infinite Flight and it happens with any aircraft.