As every weekend: Website not reacting, slow etcpp

Could you please - finally - invest in a server or two to catch those spikes that are ALWAYS coming on a weekend?

Especially when you have 3rd party access for e.g. Fenix, ActiveSky etc. allowed? This is extremely annoying and its not the first time that this is reported.

Thanks.

Since weeks. Please do something about it. Otherwise: Aerosoft Navdata.

Simbrief doesn’t support Aerosoft Navdata data.

Please avoid double/multiple postings to the same topic. I have merged the difference postings now.

I have tested the SimBrief webpage and it looks normal. We have also no more reports received (not here nor via ticket-system), excluding your report.

Here the ping results to the SimBrief webpage (from Austria - 20/04/2024 - 19:40 CET):

So, check your systems please and/or try it via ie. with your mobile connection (not Wifi). The servers are running normal.

Cheers
Richard

I can’t get into SimBrief either, I get an error that the site isn’t responding and it time out.

I am also having problems, if I use data it semi works but on wifi it doesn’t work.

Im unable to access it either (via desktop or mobile data)

Screenshot_397
Screenshot_398

Same here. Very frustrating. Unable to try the Fenix

There definitely appears to be an issue with accessing Simbrief from New Zealand at the moment via some ISP’s (specifically, looks like Spark).

I can’t ping simbrief.com but can resolve it ([192.95.16.233]). Traffic seems to timeout when hitting my ISP’s first hop/gateway. Works OK via mobile or through a VPN at the moment.

Possibly a wider routing issue with-in NZ.

1 Like

Yep, same here (in NZ). Work around for me is to use Nord and connect to my local node.

I wonder if this is a issue for NZ today

Hi, thanks for the reports. Hopefully this will be short-lived, there doesn’t appear to be anything we can do from our end as the issue seems to be in your local/ISP network.

As some users have noted, using a VPN or another internet connection (for example, mobile phone data) might be a possible workaround in the mean time.

Please let us know when the issue resolves, normally such issues get resolved within a few hours or days.

Cheers,

Well, ping does not give any insight:

Pinging simbrief.com [192.95.16.233] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.95.16.233: bytes=32 time=117ms TTL=52
Reply from 192.95.16.233: bytes=32 time=116ms TTL=52
Reply from 192.95.16.233: bytes=32 time=117ms TTL=52
Reply from 192.95.16.233: bytes=32 time=116ms TTL=52

Ping statistics for 192.95.16.233:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 116ms, Maximum = 117ms, Average = 116ms

This looks good (from germany) - but it does’nt help: