Airport Data Discrepancy. ICAO CYYT

At times I find discrepancies between data on Navigraph versus from MSFS 2020 data base; Especially on Arrival and Approach information. (either not there at all or the waypoints cannot be found under Navi search.
Here though, I want to highlight ICAO CYYT . MSFS lists: 02/20 11/29 16/34.
Navig lists 10/28 &16/34. You are missing 2 runways and there is 10/28 not listed anywhere else.

I like Navigraph a lot and these issues are infrequent but I sense that it’s not a CPU capacity issue. My system is a desktop : Aurora with Nvidia GTX 1080, 32 mb RAM. Intel(R) Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz and storage available of 1.41TB. I would imagine that some will say your system is old. If so, please check this airport on your computer and let me know if you see the same discrepancy. Thank you

Hi,

No that has nothing todo with your hardware, it’s simple an MSFS issue because the scenery (runway and runway idents) are outdated in MSFS.

Also your chart screenshot is outdated (it’s not from a official source like the AIP). You will find such discrepancy in over 320 airports worldwide, where the MSFS scenery is completely outdated.

We may not change the runways of stock sceneries and therefore we must live with it, sorry.

Cheers
Richard

PS: You can trust our charts and data. We use real-world data from Jeppesen and not a mix of data from data-provider and sat images.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.