Active sky and simbrief downloader ERROR

Hi there, I get a simbrief downloader error (ERROR: Clould not verify Active Sky weather download) when trying to enable simbrief historical weather snapshot. Simbreif doenloader is giving active sky the sufficient time to upload it’s weather snapshot, the fix should be increasing the time simbreif downloader takes to wait for active sky to upload. Thanks very much.
Screenshot 2024-03-11 140731

Hi, please see my post here for a workaround when using new Active Sky versions: Simbrief changes weather in Active Sky? - #2 by SimBrief

Best regards,

Hi, that worked, thank you, but it would be best if you could try to increase simbriefs waiting time to wait for AS to download the entire weather snapshot, so it’s automatic like before. Thanks again for the workaround.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

It should be taken into account that simbrief downloader is not giving enough time for ASFS to load the historical time weather and an error is prompting (could not verify active sky weather download). Simbrief downloader stucks in 5% and then triggeres that erro, A fix increasing that time should be a very easy task and very welcome. Thank you.
P.S. I know there’s a workaround but its time consuming one.