787-10 simbrief integration, not loading FP

I entered my username, it shows “active” in green but request route does not load anything.

1 Like

Hello, ensure that your ID and username are correct and that you “generated” a flight plan in SimBrief?

Hi! I moved this topic to the SimBrief section since the function you are describing is not developed by Navigraph but by Working Title. The advice that @jsokoloff has already given is still accurate!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Were you able to solve it? I’m just having that problem today.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please see Simbrief Now Integrated With MSFS 787, 747, and CJ4

Enter your SimBrief Pilot ID from the instructions there.

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian, I appreciate your attention. I have used SIMBRIEF and NAVIGRAPH for 3 years without any problems. Even with the 787 SU13 I had no problems until yesterday and it continues today. I deleted and reinstalled the 787, workingtitle instruments and simbrief downloader… and nothing. I don’t know what else I could do.

Please explain in detail what you have tried and the results. What exactly isn’t working?

Please provide screenshots using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Hi, I’m having the same issue and it’s quite frustrating. I’ve re-installed 5 times, changed my SimBrief info on the settings page thousands of times, and even removed stuff from my community folder. Why is this the case?

Hi,

As above, please explain in detail what you have tried and the results. What exactly isn’t working?

For example, do you see the Uplink Ready messages below:

Please provide screenshots using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

I don’t get the Uplink Ready. I can’t upload the video as it’s too big so is there an email i can send it to?

If you click on my picture, you should be able to send a message , with hopefully less size restriction.

Ian

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2023.11.12 - 14.57.2…

Dear Navigraph, having never used this resource, I don’t know if putting it here is appropriate. Nevertheless, I tried to enter the FP with the Working Title’s 787-10 on a flight from CYWG to LIRN and after requesting it, I thought it had gone thorugh. However, then there were errors and I noticed there was no Load indication after 5 minutes. There were also subsequent errors that came about like those with Clim Des and the Winds, which would not load as well. Since the latest update I had not experienced this, and so tried a local flight in North America and it went smoothly.

Also with the CYWG to LIRN flight there was no CI, just CIAUTO and was wondering how to add this to the FMC.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Ian, my post (above) was not picked up by MSFS and I am wondering if this a Working Title problem or is it Simbrief’s?

Cheers,

Hi…,

Welcome.

Make sure you have pressed the Generate Flight button in SimBrief.

Usingimage above, please upload the actual SimBrief flight plan. Also please past the text string of the flight plan from SimBrief Route section.
Also show screenshots of any error messages so we can replicate using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

Thx for coming back. I did some experimentation and I’m afraid I tried everything you suggested. I followed the video posted to the letter and still a no go after 30 minutes for the overseas flight (not seen with local flights in North America). It still won’t load!!!

Try going from CYWG to anywhere Europe with WT 787-10, as I have tried several times to LIRN and other places in Italy and it won’t load after requesting the flight plan. It must be a bug because I don’t get the same when I use the LVFR A330 or use WTs 787 with a North American flight.

Using defaults, I just created a flight plan in SimBrief CYWG-LIRN

CYWG/36 N0491F350 DCT VOGIG DCT YWG J89 YIV/N0489F340 J89 YGX/N0495F350 J89 YYQ DCT 62N090W 67N080W DCT NADMA/M086F350 DCT 72N060W/M085F370 74N040W 73N020W 68N000E/N0481F370 DCT GIPOD P855 NONVU/N0483F380 M609 UTUNA P601 NEDZA P615 ALS M852 ALASA/N0489F390 M852 POVEL Z94 GALMA M736 RDG/N0489F380 M736 DOSEL/N0487F390 M736 LIZUM N503 LIKDA/N0509F290 N503 ROKIB Z906 CHI L612 ANC M736 ERIKA ERIK1D LIRN/06

I pressed Generate Flight. SimBrief Downloader placed the different flight plan formats into the relevant folders.

I loaded latest MSFS 787-10:

On RTE page , I selected ROUTE Request and after a time Loaded the flight plan without error.

Cheers
Ian

After requesting the route I receive nothing, even if I wait!

Usingimage above, please upload the actual SimBrief flight plan. Also please post the text string of the flight plan from SimBrief Route section.
Also show screenshots of any error messages so we can replicate using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian