Unsupported screen size on PC

I usually open Charts on a second monitor. For some reason, now when I open it, I get a small screen with the “unsupported size” message. I manually expand the screen and it’s fine. If I close it and reopen it later - same thing. The only way I can maintain the size is if I use full screen. If I close that and reopen it is still full screen BUT if I then click the icon to change size, it gives me the unsupported size message.
Is there a way to get Charts to remember the last size used?

Thanx,
Vic

Vic

Make sure you have the latest version. V 8.15 should remember the screen size. Download from Navigraph

Stephen

Stephen -

I’m using v 8.15.0 build 3600842480. I’ll download from the link and try again.

Thanx,

Vic

No joy after redownload. First run gave me same error.

Vic

ok more info that may help. My main monitor is a 4k running at 3560, second is a smaller monitor running 1920.
If I open, resize and save Charts on main monitor - all is well - size is saved.
If I open on main monitor in a window and then move it to the smaller monitor, all is good. If I close it while on second monitor and then reopen it, I get the error. The state doesn’t save on the second monitor only the first.

Thanx,

Vic

Hi,

when I want to reduce the Navigrapg window to fit in a corner of the cockpit I get the message unsupported size sceen
It seemed to me that the previous version of navigraph allowed to shrink the map more
Is there a trick?
Tkank you by advance
PapaPilote

I got the same screen. I just hit the windows expand button and the screen openned up to the navigraph charts screen.