Navigraph Charts Update Anomaly

Using a fully working desktop version of Navigraph Charts a pop-up window tells of an available update. Running the update brings up an error rmessage saying “This screen size not yet supported. A smartphone version will be available soon”!

I am using the desktop version, so it just stops updating. Is this a bug, or is there a new desktop version? If so,how do I load it?

Could you please screenshot your Charts program window (including the edges) and paste here please?

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Here are the two relevant screenshots attached.

regards,

John

Hi,

Can you make the window bigger (maximize it)? What is the resolution on this display? Do you have more than one display, and if so, what is the resolution on the other displays?

Regards,

Stephen

Hi,

The monitor screen on which the warning pop-up comes is a 28 inch monitor (at recommended native resolution 3840 x 2160), and I also use two other 23 inch monitors (native resolution 1920 x 1080). The pop-up is a much smaller size, about 7 inch x 6 inch size, and it is unsizeable.

Regards,

John

You can’t press Maximize here?

Could you check which version of Charts 8 you have installed in Settings / Add & remove programs?

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Well, who would have thought?!

I had only tried stretching the pop-up. When I pressed the Maximise button, it all came good, including the Maximize facility. I have just experimented with all the settings for sizing. They appear to be slightly different to the previous version, but I soon got the hang of it. I now have the updated version, and it is re-sizable on all three of my monitors, and is working brilliantly.

Very many thanks for your patience and assistance - much appreciated.

John

Hi John,

Glad it worked out!

Cheers,

Stephen

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.