Text in demo version very tiny

Hello:
In the demo version reading text is very difficult whether looking at low/hi enroute mode or on worldmap mode.
Is it the same in the “Full” version?
I have read other posts where promises were made to increase font size. Has that been done?
I dont want to spend money on something thats too hard to read.
Thank you.

Hi,

It is the same in full mode. It usually looks good on most displays. Have you tried on a phone/tablet? Nevertheless, we have a completely new app in development where the font sizes should be possible to adjust on the client side.

Regards,

Stephen

Hello and thanks for responding.
I don’t have a tablet and I don’t want to put it on my phone because the screen is too small. I have a 38 inch display with 3840 x 1600 resolution for my windows 10 home computer. It’s too small to read for me to have any fun with it.
Any idea when the new app will be ready? Can I use it on my home computer or is it just for tablets?
If I can install it on my home computer that would be great news.
Thanks

Hi,

The new app will work on all device types, desktop, tablet and phone. It will enter beta testing within a month and will be released sometime thereafter.

Regards,

Stephen

Thank You.
I’m looking forward to it. It’s a great app. You have done a great job with the software.