Sugestion of new subscription plan

Hello, guys! I’m from Brazil, and the reason for my post and already sent to email before think about the forum, is to give you a suggestion.
Have you thought about launching a monthly subscription plan in the “Light” category? This plan could cost half or even a third of the current monthly plan and the only thing it would give access to would be the most recent AIRAC in flight planning.
I know that 9 euros for you costs less than a Big Mac, but for residents of third world countries, this amount costs 4 to 5 Big Macs, which makes it difficult to choose, and for me who live in Brazil, in addition to the amount of 9 euros, we are still charged around 2 euros in international purchase taxes, which brings our cost to around 7 to 8 Big Macs. If you created this plan, you would certainly gain more registrations and help people who don’t have such a high income to have a higher quality simulation. Here is my contribution, I hope you think about it. Big hug, and a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

Hi…,

We appreciate that for different countries with different exchange rates, our subscriptions rates might be higher.

At this stage we don’t plan to introduce more subscription levels.

You might consider purchasing an Ultimate Monthly subscription, and cancelling before the renewal, thereby having a one month subscription only when needed.

Compliments of the Season

Ian
Navigraph Support Manager