I’ve installed the latest Simlink 1.1.18.0916, and also updated the AIRAC to 2013.
When I open XP11 I’m asked to sign into Navigraph, which I do. However, It says I’m signed in, but Simlink just holds with “please wait for user authentication”, and the map screen doesn’t load.
I’m using Firefox browser.
Try restarting Windows, disabling Antivirus then steps as above:
- Use Windows to uninstall Simlink.
- If they exist delete folders c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink
- Download and install latest Simlink .
- As a test please run Chrome as your default browser
- Please upload latest dlog and log from c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink\logs
Hi Ian, and thanks for getting back to me!
I’ve followed your instructions, and all seems to be working OK now. I did use Chrome, and then changed back to Firefox, and still works OK.
I’ve attached the log files as requested.
X-Plane 11_20201210032753_log.txt (94 Bytes)
simlink_2020-12-10.dlog (2.42 KB)
You are welcome.
Glad to see this resolved it for you.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.