SIMLINK Problem

Hello

I have the following problem, the simlink has stopped working for a week, I see that the problem is due to the fact that it has an update to the plugin but nevertheless it is not installed, it pretends to download or install it but it continues to appear. I have uninstalled Simlink and reinstalled and it doesn’t work either.

I’m desperate

always the wheel spinning as an update but it does not install and it keeps coming out in plugin update.

And of course you don’t see position in Navigraph

some help???

Hi…,

Maybe resetting your Simlink configuration will fix the issue.

To reset the Simlink configuration please follow these steps.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Hola Suport Manager IAN,

No found, NO Proxy in mi log setting.

I have reset my computer with which I have installed everything again and neither.

there is no way to stop it from appearing that I have plugging update, it rotates the wheel as it updates but it is always there and does not connect with Navigraph

It always appears when I have an update, and after installing it says again that I have an update and always like that, since a week ago

imagen

Hi…,

I suggest you reinstall Simlink exactly as under:

Please disable any Antivirus and Firewall.

If you don’t have MSFS, in Simlink Plugin Settings uninstall Simlink plugin from your FS.

Then completely uninstall Simlink using Windows Programs and Features exactly as under .

If they exist delete directories
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink

Then download and install latest Simlink for Windows

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian