SimLink constantly logging me out

I am having to log back into Simbrief or Navigraph Charts every hour or so. It’s very frustrating. I noticed someone had asked about it in 2021 in which no one replied.

I really love the new Charts/Simbrief combo and find it an invaluble asset to my simulator. However, they are quite unstable. I have other issues with Charts that I will post about in the proper forum. Any help would be appreciated. What I’ve done so far:
Reinstalled both Simbnrief and Charts
Rebooted my router
Rebooted both computers (one with simbrief and one with Charts)

i5-11500 2.7/4.5ghz
Geforce RTX 3090 LHR
16GB Ram
5TB HDD
512GB NVMe drive

It’s now telling me " Server returned HTTP status 401". HTTP status 401 is an Authorization error. It would be nice if you guys fixed that, it’s been going on for a while now.

Hi, I don’t see any recent activity on SimBrief from your account. Are you perhaps logged in using a different Navigraph account than the one on here?

Please also provide a screenshot of the error message(s) you’re seeing.

Cheers,

OMG, I am so sorry, I meant SimLink, Not SimBrief. I must’ve had SimBrief on the brain. Lol

I’m having the same issue. Simlink logs out after 10 - 15 minutes of flight. Cannot log in anymore to my account. I’m running X plane 12 latest version on an iMac with Intel.