Simlink Connection causing Steam to think FSX SE still open after closing

Hi, I was using Navigraph Charts and Simlink perfectly fine around 1 year ago, but after setting everything up and updating everything I keep running into the problem of steam detecting that FSX SE is still running after I exit the game. I narrowed my problem down to Simlink, since right after closing Simlink, Steam detects the game as closed

. I have already tried reinstalling the Simlink plugin, as well as the simlink program itself. I am however able to stop the FSX SE game using steam in order to relaunch it, but this extra step is very annoying. Please let me know if there is anyway to fix this, thank you.

HI,

Sorry for the issue which you are facing right now.
As per the details, it looks like the Simlink Plugin got data from the FSX SE, so it can be a cause of the live connection between Simlink and FSX SE.

For more investigation of this issue, can you please upload the Simlink Logs which are located at the %APPDATA%/Navigraph/Simlink/logs folder?

Kind Regards,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

1 Like

FSX_20240108051559_log.txt (94 Bytes)
FSX_20240108020352_log.txt (94 Bytes)

simlink_2024-01-09.dlog (2.7 KB)
simlink_2024-01-08.dlog (11.6 MB)
simlink_2024-01-07.dlog (4.8 MB)

Thank you for the swift response, these are 2 of the several log text files and 3 of the DLOG files that are in the folder. Please let me know if there is anything that is needed of me. Thanks again.

HI,

Thank you for the log file. I will get back to you with the solution.

Kind Regards,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Same for XP11, XP12 and MSFS…