Simbrief Generating Route with Lots of Missing/Unknown Airways

First time I’ve seen this issue with simbrief. Did something get messed up in the change over to the ARINC cycle today? This is 100% a simbrief generated route. I added nothing custom to the route.

So it appears to only be a problem for flights departing EINN. Any flight I set with EINN as the departure airport I get invalid airways, but if I use EGLL for example, it works fine.

Are you sure you generated a new route or selected those which are shown as outdated in red ?

100% sure, what I linked was what was automatically generated as soon as I entered the departure/destination, and I’m using the latest ARINC release. Try it yourself. EINN/LTBJ

If I change the departure to even Dublin, it works fine. Change it back to EINN and its broken.

The two suggested routes are outdated, you need to create a new route compliant with the curent AIRAC.

Why isn’t it generating a compliant route on its own? I’ve never had to create my own compliant route.

SimBrief operates on route databases for the most part. It does not “generate” routes very much, instead it normally has a route already in the database for most city pairs that you might choose. Which is why you’ve never seen this happen before.

I’ve added another fallback route source (the Navigraph Charts route calculator), which should reduce this from happening even further. EINN-LTBJ seems fixed now at least.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.