Simbrief Downloader Sends P3Dv4 Flt Plan to and FSX Extension

When I complete a Simbrief Generated flight plan and then with the SB Downloader send the flight plan to (I’m on Windows 11 and have the Lockheed Martin P3Dv4.5 Sim and PMDG P3dv4 aircraft loaded on my computer) my selected path (on the Downloader) to the P3Ddv4 PMDG Flight Plans folder on my computer, which is as follows:
C:/Program Files/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3Dv4/PMDG/Flight Plans.
The file in the PMDG Flight Plans folder ends up as (X’s or for a particular departure and arrival airport): XXXXXXXX_FSX_15Jul24.pln
It doesn’t have the desired XXXXXXXX.15Jul24.rte format. I don’t have FSX loaded on this computer but the flight plan always ends up with the FSX path and with .pln extension instead of the normal .rte extension.
On my old W10 computer using Simbrief and the Downloader, the Downloader path is the same as the new computer, but on the old computer the file saved in the PMDG/Flight Plans folder is always a normal XXXXXXXX.rte file. No idea why this is happening.

Hi…,

Welcome.

In SimBrief Downloader, make sure you are choosing PMDG Flightplan format and not FSX/P3D format:

Cheers
Ian