Set up navigraph access first

How do I fix this? I installed charts, sim link, and navdata and simulator base packages.

Oh I also loaded a flight plan to international Airport kmke and pinned charts to flight plan.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Need more information to replicate. Which Operating System, which FS, which addon? What steps taken to produce the error?

Cheers
Ian

DESKTOP-KTOSIRC Intel(R) Core™ i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz 8gig ram 64 Bit operating system, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. PSM50 GTN750. Navigraph works fine in my window but when I try to use it on GTN750 MFD I only get regular map. when i try to look at charts or anything it says I need to connect navigraph first. Even if I import a flight plan successfully which would seem to me it is connected. Help please. Charts are worthless otherwise being that the only thing i get is the normal map that msfs provides for free.

Hi!
You need to Start the sim, choose your airplane, start it and go to the (pms 750) GTN750 System/Setup/License page and activate your pms 750 license (see: https://pms50.com/fs2020/gtn750/documentation.pdf).
Then within the (pms 750) GTN 750 you should go to GTN750 System/charts and link your Navigraph account.
You will get a QR code (and web link) to activate Navigraph in the GTN.
Have Fun!

Hi…,

Thank you for your helpful post.

Cheers
Ian