Re-introduce published ‘hold’ info when mouse clicking on a published hold

In earlier versions of charts before Charts 8, and maybe even in early versions of Charts 8, if you mouse clicked inside a published hold about a waypoint, you use to get ‘info’ feedback of the hold parameters ie entry course, hold alt restrictions, any speed restriction, etc,etc.
Please consider its re-introduction. :slight_smile:

Hello! Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the late reply!

This is a great suggestion. We will add it to our backlog, and in the meantime, we will move this topic to the wishlist section. There, it has the potential to collect votes from other users and potentially prompt us to prioritize this higher!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Also, please note that while it is a bit tricky at times, you can get information about holdings by right-clicking the map! It does not seem to be perfect (sometimes it does not find the hold), but in all cases I have come across, it has been possible to get the info by just moving the search area a little (right-clicking in a new spot)!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Thankyou Malte.
Before posting this request, several people including myself had been trying to fathom a way of accessing the ‘hold’ parameters.
I had not appreciated this new way the data was accessed.
I shall be spreading the word :slight_smile:
Thankyou again for the education.
Regards
McTrying

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.