Proposal for Implementing Preferential Routing System Middle East and China

Hello and happy new year!

I would like to propose the consideration of implementing a preferential system for flights operating in/out Middle East and China.
I recognize that implementation can face challenges, such as getting access to relative documents from Jeppesen, LIDO or relative country AIP’s.
I am eager to hear your thoughts on this. Do you have any suggestions or insights that could help in refining this proposal? Any data or personal experiences shared would be invaluable.
I am also available to help out thus i have some access to relative documents.

Thank you for considering this proposal. I look forward to a fruitful discussion and am excited to see how we can collectively enhance our flight planning experience.

Best regards
Giorgos

Hi Giorgos,

If you are familiar with real world procedures and are able to submit valid real-world preferential routes, I can send you instructions on how to do so. Currently it is only possible to submit individual routes between specific city pairs, but you can submit as many routes and city pairs as you’d like.

Let me know if you’d be interested in contributing!

Best regards,

Hi,

I am a real world aircraft dispatcher and an instructor with world wide flight planning experience. I have access to the related documents, Chinese preferential routes and of course the Middle East once which is a bit mor complex. I would love to contribute and implement real world procedures in simbrief

Kind regards
Giorgos

Hi,

I went through the options that are available in Simbrief, however is there a possibility to have a sort discussion maybe over discord and explain myself what i would like be able and do?