Print Option Not Workng

I have the printer icon on the top right of my screen but nothing happens when click it.

Hello! Welcome to the forum.

Which OS are you on? And which version of the Charts application?

Do you have any printers connected to your computer?

Kind Regards,
Malte

Did you solve the issue on your own? If you did, please share the solution with us! Perhaps it can help someone else who stumbles upon this topic.

Kind Regards,
Malte

I am also unable to print copies of selected charts. I am running Windows 10. I do not see any icon for print capability when I have the Navigraph chart program running. I do not have any problems pulling up any of the charts, I am just inable to print hard copies of the selected chart.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please note the Print Charts icon and option is only available in Charts Desktop and not in Charts Cloud nor Charts iOS.

Cheers
Ian

Ian, Thanks for your reply. I subscribed to Navigraph Charts but I do not remember ever being asked if I wanted Charts Desktop or Charts Cloud or Charts IOS. What do I have to do to be able to print selected charts since my subscription obviously does not provide that option?

Hi William,

Your subscription inlcudes Charts. You need to download, install and run Charts Desktop from Navigraph, select a chart, and use the print icon I showed above

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian,

Thank you so very much for your kind support efforts. I was successful in downloading the desktop Charts and the program is working perfectly. I am now able to print charts at will.

Again, thank you so much for your support.

William

Hi William,

You are welcome. Glad it resolved.

Happy flying

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.