PPG VOR DME wrong frequency

Hi,

Just to relate something found yesterday :
The different approach maps for LFMP (Perpignan in France) show the PPG VOR/DME is 116.25 (which is good) but in the FMS (and when searching for this VOR/DME in navigraph charts) the PPG VOR/DME shows 117.20 which is not the good frequency.

Could it be fixed in a futur update please ?

And thank you for everything you bring to the sim experience !!! Can’t do without it now ^^

Hi,
I´m not sure, what sim you are using or what addon you are using but when you don´t use MSFS then you should go on Herve´s side to update the navaids because we don´t update the navaids for the core FSX or P3D as we do this for MSFS.

So, it´s important for us to know, which sim you are using and/or which addon you are using that we can fix it. Again, when you don´t mean the MSFS, please goto Herve´s side and update the navaids from their for your corresponding simulator.

https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

Cheers,
Richard

Hi !

I’m currently flying in XPlane 11 with the Zibo 737 (which uses the same airacs data as XPlane).
Is there an equivalent site for XPlane than the one for FSX/P3D ?

Ah understood … the frequency is temporary changed from 116.25 to 117.20 - so it´s correct so far:

Here the corresponding notam to this temporary change:

B3722/21 NOTAMN
Q) LFMM/QNMAS/IV/BO /A /000/999/4244N00252E005
A) LFMP B) 2109300000 C) 2201262359
E) TEMPORARY VOR/DME PPG 117.200MHZ/CH119X REPLACES VOR/DME PPG 
116.250MHZ/CH109Y :
SID CONV 'BAMGO 4N' AND 'BAMGO 4S' (REF. AIP FRANCE AD2 LFMP SID RWY 
ALL CONV BAMGO) NOT AVBL.
API PROC APCH ILS Z, LOC Z AND VOR RWY 33 MODIFIED.
PROC APCH, SID ET STAR : NO CHANGE.
REFERENCE SUP AIP 194/21 AND 224/21.

Not sure, if the charts will also be changed in the next revision because the timespan is a little bit too short, but as you see 117.20 is the current correct frequency till end of January 2022.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks abouth the NOTAM ! I totally missed it sorry.
Another proof navigraph data are up to date ! ^^

Thanks again !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.